Nevill Bull1 Ryarsh Road
See more about this pub on WhatPub, CAMRA's national pub guide.
A village-centre pub with bare floorboards and a quirky interior with tinplate models and other items. Hops decorate the ceiling. The name was changed in 1953, honouring a local landowner's son, Lt Michael Nevill, killed in WWII. British pub food will be cooked from fresh ingredients.